Recycling Trailer located in the parking lot, available to or residents 24 hours a day.
Boat launch ramp, with adjacent picnic area offers a beautiful view of Raber Bay and passing freighters.
Conservation District Offers Free Site Assessments
Goetzville is an unincorporated community in the township on M-48 approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) north of M-134. The Goetzville ZIP code 49736 serves the central portion of the township, as well a small area in the southeast corner of Pickford Township and areas in the northwest of DeTour Township. The Goetz family settled here in 1882. A post office was established in October 1882 spelled as Gatesville, but was changed to Goetzville in February 1917.
Raber is an unincorporated community on Raber Bay in the St. Mary's River. It is approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) north-northeast of Goetzville. The first white settler is considered to be John Stevenson from Scotland, who emigrated here in 1878. It was named for Mueller M. Raber, a pioneer lumberman in the area. A post office operated from September 1889 until December 1954.
Stalwart is an unincorporated community in the township on M-48 approximately 8 miles (13 km) west-northwest of Goetzville. Stalwart is an acceptable name for the Goetzville ZIP code. Stalwart was first settled in 1878. An application was submitted in 1881 for a post office to be named "Garfield", after U.S. President James A. Garfield, but the name was already in use at the time by another post office. The application was resubmitted for a post office named "Arthur", after Chester A. Arthur, and was denied for the same reason. Because Garfield and Arthur represented what was known as the Stalwart (politics) faction of the Republican Party, the application was made for the post office to be named "Stalwart". The office was established in February 1881.
De Tour Village is to the southeast, but the De Tour Village ZIP code, 49725, serves the southeast corner of Raber Township.
Pickford is to the northwest, but the Pickford ZIP code, 49774, serves the northwest corner of Raber Township.